Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Well, it's started again

If you were wondering what that distant rumbling sound was, it was the gears of the Master Jeffrey machine slowly turning back on. Yes, the new pages have started again, and I hope to pick up the pace soon, if not immediately.

Thanks to all the fans who showed up at SPX and told me how much they enjoyed the story. I had a half-table as a part of DC Conspiracy, and after a LONG search, managed to find a printing solution at Ingram-Spark which let me bring a dozen newly minted copies of "When Hadrons Collide" to the show. I have to admit, it was a special feeling to hold the book in my hands. You can get your own copy by clicking HERE.

I've also begun a couple of other projects which I'll get into at another date. For now, I'll just bask in the glow of being back with Jeff and the crew, and finally getting down to the nitty-gritty with the bad guy and one of Pittsburgh's newest residents (Claire, you know who you are.)

No comments:

Post a Comment