Monday, November 4, 2013

Moving Right Along

Just want to take a moment for some shameless groveling. First, if you are a Facebooker (as opposed to a face booger, in which case, here's a Kleenex) please find Master Jeffrey - he has his own page - and like it. I'd like to get as many people in touch with the strip as possible.

Second, I am participating in this year's Moving Day Walk to help raise money for Parkinson's research. There are a lot of good causes out there, I know, but I have friends and family who are diagnosed with this and I know we can beat this one if (insert motivational statement here.) If only 25 people support me at one dollar each, I'll make my goal. My personal page is here: http://www3.parkinson.org/site/TR/Events/General?px=1051796&pg=personal&fr_id=1430

No comments:

Post a Comment