Thursday, October 3, 2013

Now Don't Try this at Home

Jeffrey was a very cautious person by nature - he avoided danger and risk whenever possible. That being said, I once saw him leap out of a car in mid traffic and run across a four lane open intersection to get to me. It was not a life or death situation, but it was clear to me that if Jeffrey decided he had to do something, even if it was outrageously dangerous, he would not hesitate.

In looking back at his many suggestions to problems (Jeffrey was a man of many ideas) I've begun to realize how many of his plans involved risk and even danger. I'm sorry now that I didn't commend him often enough on his courage, because I'm sure he didn't consider himself a brave man.

1 comment:

  1. :-( me too. so many things that I should have said and now can't.

    ReplyDelete