Thursday, October 17, 2013

A little early....

An Internet provider in our area who shall remain nameless, except the name starts with V and ends with zon, hired what I can only guess was a sub, sub SUB contractor to dig a hole in our neighborhood. They did a bad thing with a shovel, and as far as I can tell, only ONE house lost their phone, cable and Internet access until sometime tomorrow or possible Saturday. So, I sit here in a Starbucks uploading files and communicating to you, gentle readers, while visions of voodoo dolls and satellite dishes dance in my head.

Jeffrey would call me and tell me sometimes that it seemed everyone was out to get him, while describing the most improbable chain of events seemingly designed solely for his displeasure. Jeff, I'm beginning to see your point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment