Monday, October 21, 2013

This week marks the end...

...of the first chapter! I wasn't sure I would make it this far (or that anyone would notice.) I finished writing the next chapter last week, and I'm busy drawing away. Email or comment to let me know how you think I'm doing!

I like to think Jeffrey would be pleased with what's happened so far in the story... perhaps he would add in "Did you have to make me look so fat?" Sometimes I start to worry if it seems I'm making fun of him, but I smile and see his face so clearly with every panel that I draw. Hopefully you're starting to get a picture of the kind of guy he was, not just what he looked like. With any luck, by the end of this story Jeffrey will be as real to you as he is to me. Thanks for reading this far - keep going! Kool stuff coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment